The Workforce Recruitment Program in conjunction with U.S. Department of Agriculture invite you to join us at the U.S. Department of Agriculture to learn how to access more than 2,600 pre-screened and rated job candidates with disabilities enrolled in over 270 college and university campuses nationwide. Candidates represent all majors and range from college freshmen to graduate and law students. Schedule A eligible candidates and disabled veterans are also included.
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
10:00 — 11:30 am
U.S. Department of Agriculture
1400 Independence Ave., SW
Washington, DC 20250
Smithsonian Metro Station
· John Berry, Director of U.S. Office of Personnel Management
· Office of Disability Employment Policy, U.S. Department of Labor
· Office of Diversity Management & Equal Opportunity, U.S. Department of Defense
· Get the facts first hand from managers and WRP graduates about their experiences
· Learn how WRP can help your agency achieve their hiring goals
· Learn how to participate early in the WRP recruitment process
Please RSVP to WRPmarketing@dol.gov by January 31, 2012
Interpreting and captioning will be provided. If other reasonable accommodations are needed,
please include your request in your RVSP for the event.