National Association of Workforce Boards’ (NAWB) Forum 2012
Date: Saturday, March 10, 2012
Description: “Dialogue for Workforce Excellence”
The National Association of Workforce Boards’ (NAWB) Forum 2012; “Dialogue for Workforce Excellence” will be held
March 10-13 in Washington, D.C., and up to 2,000 workforce leaders are expected to attend. Featured speakers include Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis and Assistant Secretary, Employment and Training Administration, Jane Oates. ETA will also present several workshops including:
- Proactive Support for Workers and Companies in Transition
- Grant Management: What Are the Feds Looking For?
- On the Hot Seat: ETA Regional Administrators
- From Unemployment to Employment: Innovations in On-the-Job Training
- Enhanced Services for the Public Workforce System’s Business Customer
- Return on Investment: Getting More Bang for Your Buck
- Making the Vision Real: A Fully Integrated Workforce System for UI Claimants
- 7+ Tools to Better Serve Your Customers
- Making Sense of Obligations and Expenditures: Findings from an ETA Financial Report Assessment
Registration ends February 17, 2012. Information about the conference can be found at the provided link.