Webcast/Teleconference on the topic "Recruitment and Hiring with Constraints and Uncertainty"
Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Description: Webcast/ Teleconference hosted by the US Office of Personnel Management
Are you struggling with the following questions in your organization?
- How do we plan for recruitment and hiring when RIF's, buy-outs, and budget cuts are the prevailing themes in this environment?
- As an HR director or Hiring Manager in the field, what do I need to know to be able to communicate my needs with my organization?
- What are others doing to address recruitment and hiring challenges; what tools are available and how do I access them?
Please register at the provided link to join via webcast or teleconference and listen to a panel of experts provide overviews with an open discussion and take your questions live on February 22, 2012, 2 to 4 PM EST.
- Carmen Andujar: Manager, Recruitment Policy & Outreach, Recruitment & Hiring, Employee Services
- Angie Bailey: Associate Director, Employee Services
- Sydney Smith-Heimbrock, PhD: Acting Deputy Associate Director, Agency and Veterans Support, Employee Services
- Harold Welch, PhD: System Manager (Leadership and Knowledge Management), Agency and Program Review, Employee Services
- Bruce Stewart: Program Manager, Office of Diversity and Inclusion, Office of the Director
- Pam Galemore: Sr. Human Resources Specialist, Staffing Policy, Recruitment & Hiring, Employee Services
- Tom Formby: Sr. Federal Recruitment Advisor, Recruitment Policy & Outreach, Recruitment and Hiring, Employee Services