You are cordially invited to attend a free, one-hour webinar:
Brightest: WRP's Guide to Identifying Talented Candidates with Disabilities
Tuesday, June 19, 2012 from 1-2 p.m.
* Receive background on the Workforce Recruitment Program
* Learn the requirements and terms of participation as a Recruiter
* Obtain tips on interview techniques that help to identify the best candidates
* Learn how to create and polish your interview write-up
* Gain knowledge of proficient data entry and usage of the WRP website
* Get tools and resources to advance your recruiting efforts
Business Development Specialist, Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP), U.S. Department of Labor
Stephen M. King
Director of Disability Programs, Office of Diversity Management and Equal Opportunity (ODMEO), U.S. Department of Defense
R.S.V.P. to: WRPMarketing@dol.gov
*This webinar is open to federal government employers only.
WRP is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP) and the U.S. Department of Defense’s Office of Diversity Management and Equal Opportunity (ODMEO).