This Session Will:
- Provide a brief general overview of the rights and responsibilities of employers and individuals with disabilities regarding reasonable accommodations
- Discuss issues such as paid and unpaid leave as a form of reasonable accommodation
- Outline additional types of accommodations such as job restructuring and reassignment
- Identify some examples in which leave and job restructuring may be considered reasonable accommodations
- Discuss new or notable cases and legal guidance
- Identify the most common situations in which employers have claimed the defense of "undue hardship"
Registration is required to participate in this webinar.
Visit the Great Lakes ADA Center registration site at: http://www.ada-audio.org/Webinar/ADALegal/Schedule/
and click on the Log In or New Account tab to sign up.