National ADA Symposium 2014
Date: Sunday, June 15, 2014
Description: Denver, CO: June 15 - 18, 2014
The National ADA Symposium is an annual conference providing the latest information on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulations and guidelines, implementation strategies, and best practices through dynamic, interactive sessions.
- Cutting edge information on the ADA, including new Department of Justice (DOJ) regulations.
- Sessions on a wide-range of ADA related topics.
- Sessions that meet ADA Coordinator Training Certification Program fundamental and elective credits.
- Nationally recognized presenters representing key agencies and organizations involved with the ADA such as: U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), Access Board, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), National Center on Accessibility and the International Code Council.
- Multiple opportunities for networking.
- On-line access to all session handouts for registered participants. Alternate formats of resource materials are available upon request.