Date: Monday, September 22, 2014
Description: FEDS, FEDQ AND NATIONAL IMAGE ARE PARTNERING TO HOST
September 22-25, 2014, BWI Airport Marriott, Baltimore,Maryland
Highlights Include: Plenary sessions with presenters from EEOC, OPM, and all three host affinity groups
- Breakout sessions in the subject areas:
o Personal & Professional Development
o EEO/HEPM & Human Resources
o Management Issues
o Cultural Presentations
o Veteran Resources
o And many more
- Executive Development workshops focusing on preparation for SES opportunities presented by OPM’s Federal Executive Institute
- Presentation designed to develop participants’understanding of issues and solutions affecting the employment of Hispanics, LGBT, the People with Disabilities and others in the Federal workforce
- Career Fair (Open to the Public)
- Agency Pre-NTP Forum opportunities
- Numerous opportunities for networking and mentoring - Awards and recognition events
- Student Leadership Symposium - 300 upper class high school students and college students over a three day period. Students will learn about careers in your agency during the Career Fair. One hundred students will participate on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday – great outreach opportunity!
Registration & Sponsorship
Great registration rates (three training programs in one). A variety of options available including early bird, single day, shared registration rates. Special group rates.
Hotel rates within per-diem, free parking at hotel and free shuttle from BWI Airport to BWI Airport Marriott.