Celebrate National Disability Employment Awareness Month at DOL
Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Description: Join us for a Speaker Panel: "Bring Your Whole Self to Work"
The Speaker Panel will feature several successful Federal senior-grade-level employees who have disabilities. They will be sharing some of their achievements, strategies for success, and insights about how to advance one’s career and how persons with disabilities can thrive within the Federal Government.
WHEN & WHERE
- October 21st, 2014 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. FPB Great Hall and available via Webex
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- There is something for everyone! Come join us!
- Learn about how to get ahead in your Federal career from successful senior-level Federal employees with disabilities!
- Managers will learn how to build ladders of career opportunity for their team members in ways that include employees with disabilities.
- Employees with a disability will get tips on how others have obtained the “productivity tools” (aka accommodations) they need to contribute their all.
- Employees who do not have a disability will get to know more about how their Federal colleagues with disabilities and their achievements.
- Hiring managers will gain insights that will help the Department meet the Executive Order 13548 disability hiring goals.
- Come and gain an understanding of why a disability inclusive workplace is a better place to work!
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the event, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (Verizon): 1-877-988-6168 (US)
Call-in number (Verizon): 1-210-234-4794 (Supports international callers)
Attendee access code: 970 056 3